Contact Number-Award Date
First Baptist Church
Start Date-Completion Date
A. West Enterprise
Project Manager: Lavon Davis
Job Supervisor: Mike Griffin
Project included the design/engineering cost, material cost, labor cost for the following building specifications:
- 480/277 volt 3 Phase 1600 amp service with associated sub panels and disconnects
- Lighting: Ceiling Heights - (Sanctuary 32' Center height) & (classroom/Corridors 10' height) - Dimming control panel located in sound booth for sanctuary lighting
1. Sanctuary- Large chandeliers with wall sconces.
2. Pulpit and choir area- 8" incandescent recessed lights. (300 watts each max.)
3. Classrooms and choir rehearsal room- 2x4 lay-in troffers with parabolic lenses.
4. Classrooms that are used for the Sanctuary overflow will also have small incandescent recessed lighting controlled from the Sound Booth that can be used in overflow situations.
5. Corridors- 2x4 lay-in troffers.
6. Baptistery- 8" incandescent recessed lights.
7. Foyer underneath Sound Room- small chandelier.
8. Baptistery hallways, restrooms, and dressing rooms- 2x4 lay-in troffers.
All restrooms will also had incandescent scones over vanities.
Wall washed lights on the inside over each window on front for decorative illumination of the windows.
- Audible fire Alarm System to code.
- The raceway for the relocation of the existing theatrical lighting and sound/video system. The existing equipment was utilized.
- The power for one lighted sign.
- A ground mounted flood light for illumination of the building cross.
- Access lighting for the upstairs area.
- Raceway between the Sound Booth and Pulpit for communication/power and raceway between the Main Electrical Room and Sound Booth. For future power/communication growth.